Cats must be at least 8 weeks old when traveling within the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Non-collapsible kennels can’t exceed the under-seat dimensions of any aircraft included in your journey. You cannot travel with a carry-on pet on transpacific trips. You cannot travel with a carry-on pet on transatlantic trips.
- Review all considerations with the airline and, if necessary, the pet shipper you plan to use.
- Touch and movement are two healthy ways to quickly manage stress.
- And nothing beats loneliness like coming home to a wagging tail or purring cat.
- Additionally, many refuse to house in shelters if their pet is not allowed to stay with them.
- Dogs trained in the field of Animal-Assisted Therapy can also benefit people with other disabilities.
As part of a three-month trial starting in late September 2022, we will start to allow pets outside in designated areas on the upper passenger deck of …