National Department of Health National Department of Health Website
Transparency of information is another factor defining a delivery system. Access to information on conditions, treatments, quality, and pricing greatly affects the choice by patients/consumers and, therefore, the incentives of medical professionals. While the US Healthcare system has come under fire for lack of openness, new legislation may encourage greater openness.
- One of the groups malnutrition affects most is young children.
- There is a perceived tension between the need for transparency on the one hand and such issues as patient confidentiality and the possible exploitation of information for commercial gain on the other.
- This would traditionally require a visit to a specialty clinic where you would fill out a questionnaire and have your balance, stability, and risk of falling assessed.
- Our COVID-19 Resource Center provides the latest on vaccines, testing and our visitor guidelines.
- Data collected from apps can be